Monday, August 15, 2022

Hard Fuck In Public Place


Hi, it's Polina again. While Ilya was shopping, I spent some time with Eric and Rita. Rita and me were lying in the bed, caressing each other, and Eric was watching us. Don't know about you, but I found it very exciting. So I got a very interesting idea, and the guys helped me to carry it out. The thing is, I've never masturbated in front of anyone before, and I decided it was my chance to try it. So I asked Eric to describe how he makes love to Rita, and I masturbated. God, what an orgasm I had! Then Ilya came back, and I felt like having sex on the beach again. Only this time we managed to find a really quiet place, so that we could do anything at all, without fear of being caught. No, of course there was a chance that someone might see us, but to tell you the truth, we didn't really care.
Watch this gallery now!

No comments:

Post a Comment